[Hearding Ants] in the North
4 Nordic companies will give a brief insight into how they handle scene assembly/control adding their individual takes on how they keep things under control.
- Jimmi Gravesen @ Wil Film
- Brief introduction to Wil Film’s in-house tools for assembly and control of scenes. The “elements framework” is used across all production stages within Maya and Nuke, allowing artists to control the contents of their scenes though a simple unified framework
- Jani Kuronen @ Anima Point / Anima Vitae
- Kurre will be showcasing their setup built upon Houdini
- Erik Johannsson @ Goodbye Kansas
- Eric will come with a surpise presentation