WHAT IS HAPPENING DURING 2009 CONFERENCE?
We are looking forward to welcoming speakers from renowned companies such as Pixar, Image Engine, Anima Vitae, Storm Studios, Filmkameratene and others. Covering titles and topics of great interest for our target audience. This year we will also introduce masterclasses and chrunchtime sessions dealing with particular shots, problems and challenges encountered during various productions – NOT the usual type of speak!
And late but not least we should not forget the networking aspect… with a special salutation of the Finnish nature - sauna and icy sea bathing for those who dare
For more details, see this year’s preliminary program attached.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Admission fee for 2009 conference is 1500 DKK (equivalent to 200 Euros).
The fee will include morning coffee/tea/croissant, lunch, coffee/tea/cake, Friday dinner (excl. drinks) as well as Saturday morning coffee/tea/croissant, lunch, coffee/tea/cake. And this year… guess what – there will be a small surprise gift for all of you!
SPECIAL 2009 PRICE FOR FIRST 10 DANISH PARTICIPANTS!
There are free admission for the first 10 Danish applicants. Sponsored by the association ANIS.
SPECIAL FUNDING OPTIONS FOR COVERING TRAVELLING COSTS
Check out these links… Helsinki 2009 it is too late – but there might very well be a change for you to cover some of your travelling costs for 2010! Go in and read carefully.
Europe-Europe: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/citizenship/index_en.php (deadline 01/02-10 + 01/09-10)
Denmark-Finland: http://www.danskfinskfond.dk/ (deadlines 15/02-10, 15/08-10)
Sweden-Finland: http://www.kulturfonden.net/ (deadlines 31/01-10)
Iceland-Finland: http://www.hanaholmen.fi/en/foundations/the-icelandic-finnish-cultural-foundation/grants (deadline 01/02-28/02, 2010)
Denmark-Finland: http://www.hanaholmen.fi/en/foundations/the-finnish-danish-cultural-foundation/grants (deadline 01/02-28/02, 2010)
WHERE WILL IT TAKE PLACE?
Shuttle bus will take us from hotel to Polisiien.
WHO ATTEND THE NORDIC TD FORUM CONFERENCES?
Nordic TD Forum conferences are mainly targeting senior level/more experienced TDs and CG artists. Approx. 80% of participants will be TDs/high end CG artists. Remaining approx. 20% of participants will be financiers, directors, producers as well as promising students.
This specific split is to ensure high technical as well as creative level during all discussions.
The attending companies work within fields like feature animation, feature film VFX, commercials, animated TV-series, visualizations and games.